A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything. 'Irish Proverb'
Sleep is a vital part of your overall wellbeing allowing your body and mind to recharge.
Sleep is important as it enables body repair and helps to stave off disease and prevent excess weight gain and reduces the amount of stress hormones in your body. Poor sleep can increase anxiety, as an individual can start having a fear of not getting enough sleep.
· Struggle getting to sleep.
· Wake up throughout the night.
· Wake up too early.
· Difficulty waking up.
· Do you sleep for long periods of time and still feel tired or exhausted.
Poor Sleep can cause:
· Sleep anxiety
· Poor memory
· Increased weight gain
· Reduced immune system function
· Exacerbated issues like anxiety or depression
· Reduced motivation
· Increased irritability
Hypnotherapy can help you move forward from the root cause. Reduced state of deep relaxation has many benefits including calming the mind in preparation for sleep.